You can find Ramit on LinkedIn and Instagram. If you are interested in learning more about Ramit's work on designing an immersive VR avatar animation software, check out his research paper or his research poster.
Ramit is a Laidlaw Undergraduate Leadership and Research Scholar at the University College London. Become a Laidlaw Scholar to conduct a research project of your choice, develop your leadership skills, and join a global community of changemakers from world-leading universities.
🔦 Discover more Scholar Spotlights:
- Thomas Mason (University of York) on exploring how AI supports decision-making processes and taking inspiration from the leaders in his life.
- Fatima Formuli (University of Toronto) on improving mental health access for Muslim Canadians and the importance of communities.
- Bev Genockey (Trinity College Dublin) on using nature-based solutions to tackle environmental problems in urban areas, and humility in research & leadership.
- Ubaha Shipoke (London Business School) on creating opportunities for women and raising awareness and funds for disadvantaged communities.
- Kobi Rassnick(Cornell University) on tackling food insecurity through animal welfare and connecting with inspiring peers.