Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing London, UK-based tech start-up, provider of a SaaS community platform built to showcase expertise.
Innovative media companies, professional services firms and other knowledge providers use the Zapnito platform to promote thought leadership, increase revenue, and build engagement and trust with their audiences.
Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, international associations like the OECD and Institute for Food Technologies and B2B business leaders like Informa and RepTrak.
Why work at Zapnito?
2021 will mark a rapid growth phase for Zapnito, offering an opportunity for you to work to your full potential and develop strategic and leadership skills as the company grows. At Zapnito we work in a fun environment, with hugely talented individuals.
Zapnito is looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our Customer Success team as we scale. The role will be primarily focused on answering and managing support tickets. It will also include assigning tasks to other members of the team and making sure these tasks are completed on time. A secondary focus will be on improving and maintaining the support processes as we scale.
The role is customer facing and will need excellent written and spoken communication skills. Experience working in previous customer service roles is highly desirable. The role requires the candidate to work across several online platforms, so experience with online support software is also desirable.
Required experience & skills
- Customer service or support experience
- Tech-savvy with experience using help desk software and support tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Preferred experience and skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of the Google Suite
- Experience working with task management systems (Monday, Trello, Basecamp)
Traits and behaviors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive at discussing issues and following up on tasks with team members and customers
- Unafraid of detail and “rolling up your sleeves”
Key areas of focus:
- Managing the customer support portal
- Answering customer questions and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Following up internally on tickets and projects
- Assigning tickets to relevant account managers
- Assist with upgrading features where necessary
- Data entry and management
- Weekly reporting to Head of Customer Success
- Working with the other members of the support team to ensure the success of all customers
- Build trust with customers through open and honest communication
Meet support team targets
Current systems used:
- Customer Support - Zendesk
- Internal management - Basecamp
- Customer task management - Trello
- Zapier for integrations
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Share options;
- 25 days' holiday (plus public holidays);
- Flexible / home working;
- A fun environment, in which you will work with hugely talented individuals.
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Application deadline: 8th of January 2021
First interview round: the week of the 11th of January
Second interview round: week of the 18th of January
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, explaining why you would love to join the Zapnito team. Remember to mention that you are a current/former Laidlaw Scholar and provide a link to your Laidlaw Scholars Network profile!
Note: This position is open to non-UK applicants, as long as you are within 2 hours of GMT, since we need the support cover for our customers who are mostly in these time zones.
We only post opportunities from responsible employers. Before publishing listings from an organisation, we ask them to complete & sign the Good Business Checklist, which is included in every post for your viewing.