Week 6 in Poznań: From Ideas to Impact
My last week at Logos NGO- here's what I got up to and learnt!
Week 5 in Poznań: Challenges, Creativity & Growth
A busy but rewarding week, giving me the opportunity to contribute to Logos through creative campaigns, workshop development, and hands-on organisational improvements.
Week 4 in Poznań: Strengthening Digital Presence & Deepening Collaboration
This week I advanced key digital marketing work: completing Instagram guidelines, shaping the 2026 annual report structure, and finalising a LinkedIn strategy to build the NGO’s credibility and visibility.
Week 3 in Poznań: Social Media Strategy & Volunteer Support
This week I refreshed Logos NGOs' Instagram presence and built volunteer-ready comms guidance, while supporting broader projects through reporting, coordination, and workshop planning.
Social Sciences, Leadership, Women in Business, University of Leeds, Leadership & Research Laidlaw Scholars
Week 2 in Poznań- Building Shared Alignment and Stepping into Leadership
Week 2 focused on turning Week 1 findings into action: I interviewed staff to refine content pillars and target audiences, delivered an Erasmus+ partner social media report, and led volunteers on content tasks- strengthening adaptability, collaboration, and leadership.
Week 1 in Poznań: New Country, New Team, New Impact
During my Leadership in Action project, I will collaborate with Logos NGO to develop and implement a digital marketing consultancy project, enhancing the organisation’s strategic communications, and increasing accessibility to international educational and intercultural opportunities across Europe.
Research Poster: Exploring Student Perceptions and Experiences of Experiential Learning at the University of Leeds
This poster explores student perceptions and experiences of experiential learning at the University of Leeds, highlighting key results, recommendations, and conclusions, and reflecting on the research process throughout the last six weeks.