Individual reflective journalling - Week 5
Bringing all of our research together to form our first draft, week 5 entailed a lot of technical detail and time.
Individual reflective journalling - Week 4
This week was about taking initiative and action which I felt to be immensely rewarding
Individual reflective journalling - Week 3
Into the middle of our Research project, I learnt a lot more about community engagement.
Individual reflective journalling - Week 2
I found my second week to be incredibly engaging, as it gave our group a clear sense of what direction to take and rounded out our understanding of what we can achieve as scholars, and of our own potential.
Individual reflective journalling - Week 1
I have found the first week at the Laidlaw Research summer to be profoundly invigorating and I am enthusiastic about the coming weeks for how the project should pan out!