Bringing the Law and People's Experiences Together: LiA Reflection 4
This summer I completed my LiA at an advocacy charity called POhWER. Throughout my LiA, I wrote reflections as emails to the head of my programme, and these are what I am sharing now.
Bringing the Law and People's Experiences Together: LiA Reflection 3
This summer I completed my LiA at an advocacy charity called POhWER. Throughout my LiA, I wrote reflections as emails to the head of my programme, and these are what I am sharing now.
Bringing the Law and People's Experiences Together: LiA Reflection 2
This summer I completed my LiA at an advocacy charity called POhWER. Throughout my LiA, I wrote reflections as emails to the head of my programme, and these are what I am sharing now.
Bringing the Law and People's Experiences Together: LiA Reflection 1
This summer I completed my LiA at an advocacy charity called POhWER. Throughout my LiA, I wrote reflections as emails to the head of my programme, and these are what I am sharing now.
Bringing the Law and People's Experiences Together: LiA Reflections
An introduction to an LiA in advocacy and my LiA reflections series.