Congratulations to Naveen Kler, London Business School '22, for being selected in Poets & Quants' Top 100 Best and Brightest MBAs graduating globally this year — as one of only two LBS MBAs on the list!
Today we're inspired to recall her speech from the LBS EQUALL conference this year, where she addressed her top 5 takeaways as a woman in business school:
- [00:00] Be the Pipeline and Live, Speak and Breathe your Ambition
- [03:20] Change the Language
- [04:31] Build Your Support System
- [06:00] Aim for the End of the Movement but bring MORE Momentum now
- [06:35] Look Up, Down and to the Side and Rise All
Read Poets & Quants' interview with Naveen here.
Thank you, Naveen, for representing the Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund and we are excited to see your work in the future!