Musemio is an award-winning cultural education company with expertise in immersive experiences for children. Created in house, from storyboard to final tech, Musemio builds mobile, AR, and XR adventures inspired by cultural partners’ themes and objectives. With the simplicity of a mobile tablet/smartphone application, children become explorers and learn concepts through play.
The Head of Operations will work closely with Musemio’s CEO, CTO, and advisors to ensure the team is working productively on projects and responsibilities. From daily tasks to the overarching strategy, this individual needs to have a passion for impact-led startups and the future of at-home education.
- Overseeing project management of team members within the marketing, communications, and game design arms of the company
- Formulating business strategy with the senior leadership team that highlights Musemio's cultural sector and consumer-facing KPIs
- Managing key stakeholders within education and arts sectors
- Scouting new opportunities for growth and development
- Coordinating customer service and engagement opportunities to ensure outreach and customer retention
- Writing and designing proposals, briefs, and copy for online and print
- Reporting on social impact metrics and educational research
- Mentoring junior associates within the marketing, community, and comms sides of the business
- Detail-orientated organization and management skills
- Problem-solving attitude (We believe in the hustle of the startup!)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong client-facing skills like public speaking, presenting, and in-person networking
- Autonomous worker as well as a team player who is willing to speak their mind
- Leadership experience professionally or personally
- Background within business or management
- Eye for detail and design in relation to branding and product
- Mindset for the execution of strategy tactics and KPIs
- BA/BSc college graduate
- Background in business, arts, or education sectors
- Knowledge of HR policies and guidance
- Experience with business functions in startups or scale-ups
- Native English speaker
- Knowledge of Canva, Mailchimp, Tilda, Buffer, and social media
- Coaching or mentoring experience
We are looking for someone who has the passion and experience to take Musemio to the next level.
The candidate must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Musemio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and a short cover letter to Olga Kravchenko at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to mention that you are a current/former Laidlaw Scholar and include a link to your Laidlaw Scholars Network profile.
Deadline: Wednesday, May 19th, 2021. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
We only post opportunities from responsible employers. Before publishing listings from an organisation, we ask them to complete & sign the Good Business Checklist, which is included in every post for your viewing.